We can custom design gloves for your industrial and retail market needs. As one of the only full-line domestic manufacturers left in America, we take pride in handcrafting our products. We manufacture fabric for a wide range of industries under our company division, Carolina Specialty Fabrics as well. We have four manufacturing glove plants located locally in the foothills of North Carolina. Our custom GLOVE capabilities include:
- Gloves Made with Specialty Yarns
- DuPont Kevlar® Brand Licensed Manufacturer
- Knit Wrist, Rubberized, Gauntlet, Safety Cuff, and Duck Cuffing
- PVC Dotting on Gloves in Various Dotted Colors
- Custom Sizing
- Various Fabric and Color Options for Gloves
- One, Two, and Three Color Heat Transfer Printing
- Block Printing: One Color in Red, Blue, or Black
- Leather Pad Printing
- Custom Box and Package Labeling
- Barcoding, UPC Codes, and Hang Tags for Retail
- Bagged Gloves, Shrink Wrapping, and Box Packaging.
- Flame Retardant Treatment and Other Special Coated Treatments
Carolina Specialty Fabrics Offers a Broad Line of Textile Products and Services
- Products include: Flannels, Specialty Weaves, Jersey Knit Fabrics, Tubular Knit Fabrics, Terry Cloths, Knit Cuffing Material and Kevlar®
- Our Services include: Custom Napping, Flame Retardant Treatment, Dying of Customer Goods and Fabric Dotting. Our fabrics can be Sanitized, Softened, and Stiffened
- We offer 100% Cotton Canton Flannels
- Widths of 35″, 37″, 40″, and 60″ are readily available
- Standard weights of 6 oz. to 13 oz. Double Woven / Double Napped weights of 13.5 oz. to 18 oz.
- Box Nap, Tiger Cloth is available from 8 oz. to 18 oz. and up to 40” width
- Pad dyeing is available for all fabrics, weights and widths
- Moleskins, Sateens, Filter Fabrics, Cords, Polyester and Cotton Blends, Acrylics and Rayons.
- Widths for 35″ to 60″ and Weights from 4 oz. to 18 oz.
- Tubular Knits, Jersey Knits, Interlocks, Terry Cloths, Dotted Knit Fabrics, Kevlar®
100% Cotton Canton Flannels
- Available in the following widths: 35″, 37″, 40″, 60″, and square yard weights of 6 oz. to 13 oz.
- Double woven/double napped fabrics available in square yard weight of 13.5 oz. to 18 oz. and widths of 37″, 39″ and 54.”
- Box nap (“Tiger cloth”) available on 8 oz. to 18 oz. up to 40″ width
- Pad dyeing can be performed on all fabrics weights and widths for an additional charge
- *Pad dyed colors are not color fast. Minimum dye run of 2,000 yards per color